Wednesday 17th October, 14:00 CET
Join us for our second webinar on signalling security where, together with P1 Security, we take an in-depth look at the latest signalling exploitation scenarios on SS7 and Diameter protocols.
While the security community has highlighted these high impact attacks for some time, awareness and media coverage remains limited. Don’t miss this chance to find out about the inner workings of signalling exploitation from three of the leadings experts in the field!
Key topics include:
- Signalling exploitation vectors and impacts on SS7, 4G Diameter and 5G
- Advanced exploitation, persistent implant and data exfiltration
- The root cause
- The role of Network Element security testing in the security chain
- What to expect from 5G networks
- Fredrik Söderlund, Software and Systems Security Advisor, Symsoft
- Laurent Ghigonis, Security Researcher, P1 Security
- Thomas Coudray, Security Engineer and Product Owner, P1 Security
- Eric Gauthier, Director Technical Fraud and Revenue Assurance, Orange
Want to prepare for the webinar? Check out our recent whitepaper on Signalling Threats; SS7 and Beyond, or you can watch a re-run of our first webinar earlier this year, as Fredrik Söderlund looked into Hijacking Network Elements Over SS7 – A New Type of Attack.